MIT Press Journals Library—Computing & Engineering Collection
Instant access to a prestigious collection of eight specifically selected science and technology titles
IEEE and the MIT Press have partnered to offer access to 10,100 documents on topics including artificial life, evolutionary computation, cognitive neuroscience, neural computation, linguistics, teleoperators, and virtual environments. Now available via the IEEE Xplore digital library.
Features and benefits
With the MIT Press Journals Library subscription, you'll have:
- a collection of eight titles exclusive to IEEE Xplore
- unlimited access to 10,100 full-text documents
- a complete backfile to 1989, including Volume 1, Issue 1 for most titles
- quality content highly relevant to IEEE Xplore users
The journal titles included are:
- Artificial Life
- Evolutionary Computation
- Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Linguistic Inquiry
- Neural Computation
- Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments
- Design Issues
- Computer Music Journal
Download a product sheet (PDF)
How to subscribe
A subscription to the MIT Press Journals Library includes unlimited access to the current year for the entire collection of eight titles, as well as the complete backfile.
MIT Press Journals Library—2016 single-site price US$3,967
For information or a custom quote, contact an IEEE representative or email email@example.com.