IBM Journal of Research and Development
The industry's best information systems research
IEEE and IBM have partnered to offer subscribers of the IEEE Xplore digital library exclusive access to all papers ever published by the prestigious, top-cited IBM Journal of Research and Development, which now includes the IBM Systems Journal. Both publications are leaders in addressing the latest advancements in science, technology, and engineering of information systems.
Features and benefits
With the IBM journals add-on subscription, you'll have access to:
- every published article of two prestigious IBM Journals:
— IBM Journal of Research and Development (from 1957 to present)
— IBM Systems Journal (from 1962)
- full-text documents for over 6,200 articles
- research that is cited nearly 13,000 times in patents from technology categories such as computer hardware, computer software, information storage, semiconductor, and telecommunications, according to 1790 Analytics
- key research from leaders in the information science and computer industries
- affordable access to the same information used by today's most innovative companies and your top competitors
- robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- published bimonthly in IEEE Xplore
- topics covering: circuits, cloud computing, CMOS, data preservation, deep computing, environmental challenges, spintronics, systems biology, virtual appliances, and more
Download a product sheet (PDF)
How to subscribe
A subscription to the IBM Journal of Research and Development includes one simultaneous user and access to the current year of the journal, as well as the complete backfile for both the IBM Journal of Research and Development and the IBM Systems Journal.
IBM Journal of Research and Development—2016 single-site price US$1,285
For information or a custom quote, contact an IEEE representative or email email@example.com.