IEEE Xplore for Corporate Workgroups
A cost-effective research solution for small companies
IEEE Xplore for Corporate Workgroups, brought to you via the IEEE Xplore digital library, provides a team of researchers instant access to articles and papers they need from IEEE and the Institution of Engineering Technology (IET).
Please note: this subscription option is only available to corporations and not available to academic institutions.
Features and benefits
IEEE Xplore for Corporate Workgroups allows organizations to:
- benefit from a robust research resource designed for small companies with a team of researchers (restrictions apply based on size of company and number of users)
- gain instant access to IEEE and IET information for a team of researchers
- download a generous amount of articles—up to 25 articles per month, per user (pooled for subscribers)
- store papers in an electronic file cabinet viewed by all subscribing team members
- provide access to a maximum of 25 users
- subscribe to IEEE and IET journals, magazines, transactions, letters, and conference proceedings, with a backfile for select content to the late 1800s
How it works
Each individual subscriber in a corporate workgroup subscription will be able to:
- receive 25 article downloads per month
- set up their own unique login credentials
- access the shared online file cabinet, where all downloads are stored and available to any subscribing member of the group
Monthly downloads will be pooled among all the subscribing members of a corporate workgroup (five individuals will pool 125 monthly downloads).
Please note: The shared file cabinet stores a maximum of 10,000 documents.
Download a product sheet (PDF)
How to subscribe
Pricing is based on the number of users (a minimum number of users applies).
For information or a custom quote, contact an IEEE representative or email email@example.com.