IEEE eLearning Library
The premier online collection of short courses and conference workshops.
The IEEE eLearning Library offers advanced technology content only IEEE can provide. The convenient learning system delivers more than 400 courses in core and emerging technologies, providing professionals, faculty, and students across academic institutions, corporations, and government agencies a better way to learn.
IEEE eLearning Library selects the best educational courses from IEEE conferences and workshops around the world and delivers them in engaging, instructional, and interactive online courses.
Researchers can use the IEEE eLearning Library to easily stay abreast of the latest developments in related technologies, creating greater synergy with other product and R&D teams and enabling your team to take advantage of greater market opportunities.
Benefits of IEEE eLearning Library
Your subscription includes:
- courses that are developed, peer-reviewed, and updated by leading experts in the field;
- continuing-education credits—earn CEUs and PDHs, valuable for career development and maintaining professional certifications;
- courses led by leading experts in the field;
- courses ranging from one to three hours in length;
- self-paced, flexible learning modules;
- interactive content via an easy-to-use player/viewer, audio and video files, diagrams, animations, and automatic place marking;
- notes, glossary terms, and post-test included with each course;
- Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced levels offered for many subjects.
Now Delivered through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
Access all course content through IEEE Xplore with an improved experience that provides:
- Streamlined access to all content from IEEE in one place, with the advantage of IEEE Xplore authentication methods
- A modern, mobile friendly design for eLearning content
- Discovery of more eLearning content of interest through new easy-to-use browse experience, with filtering by topic
- Access to all the powerful features of IEEE Xplore, including enhanced search capabilities and filtering, self-service usage statistics, and more.
IEEE eLearning Library Courses Topics
IEEE eLearning courses are available in a wide range of topics, with many featured course series’ to choose from in various subtopics.
- Computational Intelligence
- Communication, Networking, and Broadcasting
- Wireless Communications
- Cyber Security
- Components, Circuits & Devices, and Systems
- Integrated Circuits-Single port and Dual port
- Computing & Processing
- Cloud Computing
- IEEE Software Engineering Assessment
- Engineering Profession
- Engineering Management
- Fields, Waves & Electromagnetics
- Free Tutorials
- Advancing Technology for Humanity
- Intellectual Property Rights
- General Topics for Engineers
- Improving instructional techniques and class effectiveness
- Photonics and Electro-Optics
- Power, Energy, and Industry Applications
- Smart Grid
- Green Energy
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Electric Vehicles
For a full list of courses, visit the IEEE eLearning Library Course Catalog.
IEEE eLearning Library—2015 single-site base price US$9,995 (all content for all users).
Additional options are available.
Download a product sheet (PDF)
For information or a custom quote, contact an IEEE representative or e-mail email@example.com.