IEEE eLearning Library
The premier online collection of short courses and conference workshops.
The IEEE eLearning Library offers advanced technology content only IEEE can provide. The convenient learning system delivers more than 400 courses in core and emerging technologies, providing professionals, faculty, and students across academic institutions, corporations, and government agencies a better way to learn.
IEEE eLearning Library selects the best educational courses from IEEE conferences and workshops around the world and delivers them in engaging, instructional, and interactive online courses.
Researchers can use the IEEE eLearning Library to easily stay abreast of the latest developments in related technologies, creating greater synergy with other product and R&D teams and enabling your team to take advantage of greater market opportunities.
View a quick, animated product overview (approximately 1:30 minutes)
Benefits of IEEE eLearning Library
Your subscription includes:
- courses that are developed, peer-reviewed, and updated by leading experts in the field;
- continuing-education credits—earn CEUs and PDHs, valuable for career development and maintaining professional certifications;
- courses led by leading experts in the field;
- courses ranging from one to three hours in length;
- self-paced, flexible learning modules;
- interactive content via an easy-to-use player/viewer, audio and video files, diagrams, animations, and automatic place marking;
- notes, glossary terms, and post-test included with each course;
- Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced levels offered for many subjects.
IEEE eLearning Library courses in a wide array of categories
- The IEEE eLearning Series on Biometrics
- Communication, Networking, and Broadcasting
- IEEE Standards in Communication Series
- Components, Circuits & Devices, and Systems
- The IEEE eLearning Series on Design of Integrated Circuits-Single port
- The IEEE eLearning Series on Design of Integrated Circuits-Dual port
- IEEE Software Engineering Assessment Series CSDP and Processing (Hardware/Software)
- Engineering Profession
- IEEE eLearning Library Series on Ethics
- Free Tutorials
- General Topics for Engineers
- Photonics and Electro-Optics
- The IEEE eLearning Series on Fiber Optics
- Pioneers in Photonics
- Power, Energy, and Industry Applications
- Introduction to Application of the NESC
- Smart Grid
- Sustainable Green Engineering
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Vehicular Technology
The IEEE eLearning Library Course Catalog contains a full list of courses. View (XLS, 49 KB)
IEEE eLearning Library—2015 single-site base price US$9,995 (all content for all users).
Additional options are available.
Download a product sheet (PDF)
For information or a custom quote, contact an IEEE representative or e-mail email@example.com.