Ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies
IEEE has partnered with Morgan & Claypool to bring additional high-quality eBooks content in engineering and computer science to the IEEE Xplore digital library, for select markets.*
The collection consists of more than 875 eBooks that synthesize an important research or development topic, authored by an expert contributor to the field. The Synthesis digital library offers unique value to the reader by providing more analysis and depth in the format of a 80- to 140-page book than in a typical research article.
The Morgan & Claypool Synthesis eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription.
Learn more about Morgan & Claypool Synthesis eBooks featured editors.
Features and benefits
The Morgan & Claypool Synthesis eBooks collection focuses on computer science and engineering innovations, tying together the best of quantitative data with the best of qualitative data. Subscribers can stay up to date on a wide variety of technology areas and take advantage of these key benefits:
- access to more than 875 peer-reviewed eBooks
- delivery as one complete PDF per eBook
- a backlist to 2006, with 80% of the titles focused on higher learning
- two purchase options
- a rapid publishing process that allows titles to be current with emerging and existing technologies
- titles that are written from the perspective of an expert to a non-expert
The library includes the following collections:
- Collection One: 100 titles
- Collection Two: 125 titles
- Collection Three: 125 titles
- Collection Four: 125 titles
- Collection Five: 125 titles
- Collection Six: 100 titles
- Collection Seven: 100 titles
- Collection Eight: 100 titles
How to subscribe
The Morgan & Claypool Synthesis eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via IEEE Xplore. Choose the subscription option that best meets your needs:
Purchase Option with Perpetual Access*—2018 single-site price US$31,375
Provides perpetual access to the entire Morgan & Claypool Library in IEEE Xplore: unlimited full-text download access to all purchased eBooks titles.
*Perpetual access to individual collections is also available.
Subscription Option—2018 single-site price US$11,935
Provides an annual subscription to the complete Morgan & Claypool Library in IEEE Xplore: unlimited full-text download access to all of the eBook titles in the subscribed collection.
*Territory restrictions apply in certain academic markets. Please contact your IEEE Account Manager for further details.