IEEE eHealth Standards Collection
Ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies
IEEE eHealth Standards Collection, brought to you via the IEEE Xplore digital library, is a portfolio of standards related to medical device communications, security, wireless networking, measurement, and electrical systems standards.
Features and Benefits
The eHealth environment emerging around the globe is predicated on standards-based interoperability of multi-vendor technology, and enables multi-vendor systems and applications to speak the same language.
Healthcare providers are then able to cost-effectively source the disparate array of standards-based technologies that their patients need without limitations on how information is shared across the end-to-end infrastructure. These standards can help save lives and improve quality of life for people worldwide.
The many benefits of ehealth standards include:
- Interoperability—making systems and organizations able to work together (information exchange)
- Cost savings/Efficiency—Hospitals must streamline processes, and lower costs and error rates while increasing efficiency and quality of care to stay in business
- Protects patient privacy/Security/Reliability—Devices must utilize proper message wrapping techniques to protect the privacy of the patient.
This package delivers over 290 approved, draft, and IEEE Redline Version of Standards to your researchers via the IEEE Xplore digital library.
Some popular standards included in this package are:
- IEEE P11073-10419™—IEEE Draft Standard for Health informatics—Personal Health Device Communication—Device Specialization—Insulin Pump
- IEEE 11073-10407™—ISO/IEEE Health Informatics Personal Health Device Communication Part 10407: Device Specialization Blood Pressure Monitor
- IEEE 802.11™—IEEE Standard for Information Technology—Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems Local and Metropolitan Area Networks
- IEEE P2301™—Cloud Computing
How to subscribe
For information or a custom quote, contact an IEEE representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.