Bell Labs Technical Journal
Key research from leaders in the telecommunications industries
IEEE has partnered with Alcatel-Lucent to bring the Bell Labs Technical Journal (BLTJ) to the IEEE Xplore digital library. This peer-reviewed journal highlights key research and development activities across Alcatel-Lucent. With a goal to identify the current challenges in information and communications technology (ICT), and to find solutions for those challenges, the journal publishes papers and letters by Alcatel-Lucent researchers, scientists, engineers, and technologists.
Features and benefits
With a Bell Labs Technical Journal subscription, you'll have access to:
- every published article of Bell Labs Technical Journal as well as prior versions of Alcatel-Lucent journals:
- Bell System Technical Journal (1922–1983);
- AT&T Bell Laboratories Technical Journal (from 1984);
- AT&T Technical Journal (1984–1996);
- full-text documents for over 6,300 articles;
- content that is the source of many significant contributions in telecommunications and other related fields that has had considerable impact on the technological base of the global economy;
- key research from leaders in the telecommunications industry;
- affordable access to the same information used by today's most innovative companies and your top competitors;
- robust search tools with a user-friendly interface;
- published biweeky in IEEE Xplore;
- topics covering: bandwidth management, communications infrastructure, communications networks, ethernet networks, Internet telephone, LTE, next-generation networks, optical networks, security design, wireless technology, and more.
How to subscribe
A subscription to the Bell Labs Technical Journal includes access to the current year of the journal, as well as the complete backfile to Bell Labs Technical Journal. Choose the option that best meets your needs:
Annual Subscription Option—2017 single-site price US$495
The annual subscription option includes access to the complete collection of Bell Labs Technical Journal.
Backfile Perpetual Access Option—2017 single-site price US$1,995
The backfile perpetual access option includes the complete backfile of Bell Labs Technical Journal and its predecessor titles.
Download a product sheet (PDF)
For information or a custom quote, contact an IEEE representative or email email@example.com.