CABA Impact of Smart Grid on Connected Homes—Landmark Research Study
Stay current with the latest developments, trends, and emerging technologies on the smart grid and connected home
IEEE and CABA have partnered to offer the Impact of Smart Grid on Connected Homes—Landmark Research Study via the IEEE Xplore digital library. This study provides full details on the development, deployment, competition, strategic decisions, and emerging landscape of the residential smart grid on the connected home.
Features and benefits
The CABA Impact of Smart Grid on Connected Homes Study subscription delivers key information on smart grid and the connected home:
- Identifies current status of the smart grid deployment and connected home solutions and technologies
- Determines the existing and emerging supplier landscape and ecosystem
- Establishes a market approach and foundation for strategic decision-making efforts
- Identifies market demand and growth areas for new products
- Recognizes potential business models for stakeholders and determines the emerging opportunities for various industry participants
- Provides information on product demand into other parallel market segments and business areas
- Accelerates innovation and patent development with convenient access to proven research all in one place
- Includes robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- Covers topics such as: smart grid, connected home, telecommunications, Wi-Fi, data communications, cloud computing, networks, utility, bandwidth, AC/DC, and more
The Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA) is an international not-for-profit industry association dedicated to the advancement of integrated technologies for homes and buildings.
Download a product sheet (PDF)
How to subscribe
A subscription to the CABA Impact of Smart Grid on Connected Homes Study includes unlimited, full-text access to the research report.
CABA Impact of Smart Grid on Connected Homes—Landmark Research Study Perpetual Access—2017 price US$1,750
For information or a custom quote, contact an IEEE representative or email email@example.com.