IEEE Smart Grid Research
Ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies
IEEE Smart Grid Research, brought to you via the IEEE Xplore digital library, is a portfolio of smart-grid related intelligence, including vision documents and research papers that address problems and challenges in both the long- and short-term.
Features and benefits
IEEE Smart Grid Research is a collaborative effort that leverages the work of more than 100 industry experts and pioneers in the field to share a view of the future of smart grid as far as 2030 and beyond. These insights are essential to business planning, research, and reference.
It provides detailed long-term and short-term projections of smart grid industry evolution, technology challenges and opportunities, and areas requiring additional research to help you prepare for what is to come.
- The long-term research included is focused on five technology sectors:
— Control Systems
— Vehicle Technology
- Each sector is sold as a Technology Bundle that typically includes the following documents:
— Long-term vision document
— Reference Model*
- The short-term research documents cover:
— Consumer Awareness
— Cyber Security
- Materials will address projections of where the smart grid will evolve to, technology challenges and opportunities, and areas where additional research is needed.
- Potential use cases, application scenarios, and enabling technologies are included to deliver the most complete picture possible of the next generation of technology in each respective smart grid space.
- The insights gained can shape the future of your organization and help you prepare for what's to come.
- Stay ahead of competitors with access to key information that will help drive your goals for the future.
- Learn more about the latest advancements in the industry right from the experts.
*Please note: Vehicle Technology is the only bundle that does not include a Reference Model document.
How to subscribe
For information or a custom quote, contact an IEEE representative or email email@example.com.