With an unparalleled collection of standards in diverse technology fields—including over 20 IEEE standards named in the NIST Framework and Roadmap for Smart Grid Interoperability Standards—IEEE can help you lead the way in smart grid technology with key foundational research.
Features and Benefits
- Access to active, draft, and archived standards
- Facilitate compliance with industry standards with awareness of current state-of-the-art engineering principles
- Maximize product development and R&D with the most comprehensive collections of IEEE foundational standards spanning across Power & Energy, IT, Communication Technology, and many other industries
- Robust search tools powered by the intuitive IEEE Xplore digital library
- Stay up to date with alerts on new standards and drafts
- Gain increased competitive advantage through awareness of new technology
- Save time and money by accessing the essential IEEE standards and drafts you need
- Share content with a broad audience through a single purchase
- Manage your IEEE standards needs online
How it Works
The IEEE Foundations for Smart Grid is an annual subscription delivered via IEEE Xplore. Subscribers will have instant, full-text access to any IEEE Standards document in the package. Simply click on the PDF link and the article will open.