IEEE has partnered with the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) to provide the IEEE | IAPP Data Privacy Engineering Collection to organizations, delivering the most critical training, resources, and content for engineers and technology professionals tasked with understanding, maintaining, and protecting data privacy. Leverage the knowledge gained to apply strategies, policies, processes, and techniques to design and work with systems that enable prudent personal data use — all from a single source — IEEE.
The IEEE | IAPP Data Privacy Engineering Collection includes:
- 7 online learning courses based on the IAPP Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) training and certification body of knowledge, including the CIPT certification exam
- 15 online learning courses from IEEE on related AI, Data Privacy, and Data Protection topics
- 25 draft IEEE Standards critical to interoperability in data privacy
- IEEE CEUs/PDHs
Features and Benefits
Get access to tools that allow your team to:
- Provides the tools to implement policies and processes to design and work with systems that enable prudent personal data use
- Recognize benefits and challenges of emerging technologies and how to use them while respecting customer privacy
- Establish organizational privacy practices for data security and control
- Learn practical knowledge and insights to address corporate challenges
- Leverage the knowledge gained to develop products that take data privacy into account
How to Get Access
Learn more about the valuable resources available within the IEEE | IAPP Data Privacy Engineering Collection.