IEEE has partnered with the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) to develop a comprehensive collection of training, resources, and content for technology professionals tasked with understanding, maintaining, and protecting data privacy.
- Online learning courses from IEEE that teach data privacy principles for engineers
- A collection of Data and Security eBooks from Wiley Publishers
- Select publications from the IEEE Computer Society
- Online learning courses based on the IAPP Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) training and certification body of knowledge, including the CIPT certification exam
- IEEE Continuing Education Units/Professional Development Hours
- Engineers earn IEEE CEUs/PDHs upon successful completion of these courses
- Get access to the tools and knowledge needed to design and work with systems that use personal data ethically and responsibly
- Recognize benefits and challenges of emerging technologies and how to use them while respecting customer privacy
- Establish privacy practices throughout the product development process for data security and control such as minimization, limited access, and encryption
- Demonstrate that data privacy is an organizational priority and build consumer loyalty and trust in your products
- Address data privacy challenges your company may be facing now and in the future
- Self-paced, completely online training provides learners with the opportunity to learn wherever and whenever it's convenient for them.
How to Get Access
Learn more about the valuable resources available within the IEEE | IAPP Data Privacy Engineering Collection.