Ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies
The IEEE Proceedings Order Plans (POP and POP All), brought to you via the IEEE Xplore digital library, provide full-text access to the cutting-edge research papers and findings from conferences in a wide range of technology areas, including computer engineering, biomedical technology, telecommunications, electric power, aerospace, consumer electronics, and many more.
Features and Benefits
Access the wide range of innovative technologies that are introduced at IEEE conferences with an IEEE Proceedings Order Plan:
- The latest cutting-edge papers from the leading innovators in technology
- Full-text access to more than 1.8 million articles from over 1,800 annual conferences in the POP All collection
- Complimentary access to more than 12,300 papers from 20+ VDE conference titles for POP All subscribers
- Research available first—usually months in advance of the leading journals
- Backfile to 2010
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- INSPEC® abstract/citation and bibliographic records
- Daily updates with hundreds of new papers added each week
- Title lists with persistent links and new periodical titles: www.ieee.org/kbart
How to Subscribe
IEEE Proceedings Order Plan (POP):
2020 Single-site Price US$45,295
The core online collection of conference proceedings from approximately 125 of the most important IEEE conferences.
IEEE Proceedings Order Plan All (POP All):
2020 Single-site Price US$91,895
Full-text online access to all conference proceedings from more than 1,800 annual IEEE conferences.
IEEE POP and POP All are available as institutional, anniversary subscriptions in single-site user licenses.