Ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies
The IEEE Proceedings Order Plans (POP and POP All), brought to you via the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, provide full-text access to the cutting-edge research papers and findings from conferences in a wide range of technology areas, including computer engineering, biomedical technology, telecommunications, electric power, aerospace, consumer electronics, and many more.
Features and Benefits
Access the wide range of innovative technologies that are introduced at IEEE conferences with an IEEE Proceedings Order Plan:
- The latest cutting-edge papers from the leading innovators in technology
- More than 1.3 million papers available in POP All from all IEEE-sponsored annual conferences
- Over 310,000 papers available in POP from approximately 100 core IEEE conference titles in POP
- Complimentary access to more than 18,000 papers from 20+ VDE conference titles for POP All subscribers
- Research available first—usually months in advance of the leading journals
- Backfile to 2017
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- Abstract/citation and bibliographic records for subscribed content
- Daily updates with hundreds of new papers added each week
- Title lists with persistent links and new periodical titles: www.ieee.org/kbart
How to Subscribe
IEEE Proceedings Order Plan (POP):
2024 Single-site Price US$50,390
The core online collection of conference proceedings from approximately 100 of the most important IEEE conferences.
IEEE Proceedings Order Plan All (POP All):
2024 Single-site Price US$102,240
Full-text online access to all IEEE-sponsored annual conferences.
IEEE POP and POP All are available as institutional, anniversary subscriptions in single-site user licenses.