Ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies
The IEEE Proceedings Order Plans (POP and POP All), brought to you via the IEEE Xplore digital library, provide full-text access to the cutting-edge research papers and findings from conferences in a wide range of technology areas, including computer engineering, biomedical technology, telecommunications, electric power, aerospace, consumer electronics, and many more.
Features and benefits
Access the wide range of innovative technologies that are introduced at IEEE conferences with an IEEE Proceedings Order Plan:
- The latest cutting-edge papers from the leading innovators in technology
- Full-text access to more than 1.6 million articles from over 1,700 annual conferences in the POP All collection
- Complimentary access to more than 11,300 papers from 20+ VDE conference titles for POP All subscribers
- Research available first—usually months in advance of the leading journals
- Backfile to 2010
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- INSPEC® abstract/citation and bibliographic records
- Daily updates with hundreds of new papers added each week
- Links that connect users directly from your library OPAC catalog to IEEE titles
How to subscribe
IEEE Proceedings Order Plan (POP)—2019 single-site price US$43,650
The core online collection of conference proceedings from approximately 125 of the most important IEEE conferences.
IEEE Proceedings Order Plan All (POP All)—2019 single-site price US$88,375
Full-text online access to all conference proceedings from more than 1,700 annual IEEE conferences.