ISACA Cybersecurity Nexus Training Platform, Offered by IEEE
Real-world training that builds real technical skills to help you combat real threats.
IEEE is pleased to offer the ISACA Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) Training Platform to organizations as a partner solution that complements IEEE research, standards and education for cybersecurity professionals. This solution includes over 100 hours of training, the CSX Cybersecurity Practitioner (CSX-P) certification, and the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) Skills Assessment Tool to help train professionals to identify and mitigate potential cyber attacks.
Key Benefits for Your Team
- Hands-on, practical training in a live and dynamic network environment
- Targeted training for specific organizational or employee needs with multiple learning paths to choose from
- Performance-based experience and evaluation
- Training content that is updated to help learners fight the latest threats
- Comprehensive, self-paced training at an affordable price
Real-World Cybersecurity Skills Training
The CSX Training Platform helps your employees build critical technical cybersecurity skills through hands-on, performance-based training in a live network environment. The platform offers an affordable training option in an on-demand, self-paced format for “anytime, anywhere” learning through a virtual environment with minimal technical requirements.
This unique cloud-based training platform offers 24/7 access to:
- Instructional courses and hands-on labs in a sandboxed environment that safely replicates the real cyber-threatened world practitioners work in every day, enabling your team to build, practice and test
- Technical skill sets for any level of experience, beginner to advanced
- Enterprise dashboard to review team training performance with real-time progress tracking
- 300+ CPE skills-based credit hours that can be applied to the CSX-P and other certifications – That’s 100+ hours’ worth of training
Choose your Pathway: CSX Training Packages
The training packages are made up of expert-curated labs that lead users down specific technical cybersecurity pathways in areas such as:
- CSX Penetration Testing Overview Course
- Gain an introductory understanding of penetration testing and ethical hacking by identifying, scanning, and exploiting real targets while leveraging multiple hacking tools and techniques.
- CSX Technical Foundations Course Bundle
- Build introductory skills and learn how to interpret and use packets in daily work, leverage Linux commands to understand their systems and networks, and secure the networks you build and maintain.
- CSX Emerging Technology Specialist Pathway
- Acquire an integral understanding of new and thriving technologies including Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT) and prevalent attacks.
- CSX Forensic Examiner Pathway
- Gain an understanding of forensic documentation and data recovery methods, work with forensic restoration and case management tools in order to simulate real-world forensic intake scenarios, and more.
- CSX Linux System Administrator Pathway
- Build an understanding of Linux operating systems, commands, and capabilities while working with real Linux systems. Leverage commands, applications, and toolsets to complete tasks.
- CSX Web Application Security Engineer Pathway
- Acquire extensive knowledge of web application protection, the importance of securing web apps, an understanding of how vulnerabilities put organizations at risk and how to mitigate risk before—and minimize impact if—a threat event takes place.
- CSX-P Certification Prep Course & Exam
- Enhance technical skills critical to performing successfully in key cybersecurity positions ̶ and to prepare for the CSX-P certification exam.
Learn more about these training packages.
Prove Your Skills: Cybersecurity Practitioner (CSX-P) Certification
Learn more about the CSX-P certification.
Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) Skills Assessment Tool
Included is the Cybersecurity Nexus™ (CSX) Skills Assessment Tool that allows cybersecurity and HR managers to:
- More accurately gauge an individual’s skills and abilities
- Measure technical competency across all five functions of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework* in just 2 hours
- Test users’ ability to identify and respond to real cybersecurity scenarios in a live environment
- Assess and address: Learn your security team’s strengths and weaknesses. See how the CSX Skills Assessment Tool can help you identify and fill critical cybersecurity skill gaps in your organization.
*The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cyber Security Framework consists of identify, protect, detect, respond, and recover.
How to Get Access
Learn more today about the valuable resources available within the Cybersecurity Nexus Training Platform.