George Plosker, IEEE Client Services Manager, hosted a lunch and learn session at the 2016 ISSCC in San Francisco entitled “Keeping Up With IEEE Xplore: Insider Tips to Improve Your Productivity”.
This presentation covered the following topics:
- The business benefits of using the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- The breadth of applications and content available via IEEE Xplore
- Interdisciplinary coverage and search techniques
- Recommendations on project team approaches to collaboration, work flow, and research process
- Solving technical problems by constructing successful search strategies for precise results
- Using IEEE Xplore tools for knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Effective use of basic, advanced and command search options
- Using author affiliation search to locate information on companies, universities or organizations
- Using Alerts and Saved Searches to stay current by setting-up personalization in IEEE Xplore
- Finding the best papers by using “Sort by Most Cited”
- Plus, what IEEE Xplore can do that Google can't!