New Subscription Titles for 2020
- IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Industrial Electronics
- IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Information Theory
- IEEE Transactions on Technology and Society
Subscription Titles Coming in 2021
- IEEE Transactions on Artificial Intelligence (T-AI) (available mid-2020)
- IEEE BITS the Information Theory Magazine (M-BITS)
New Features Added to IEEE Xplore
- Remote Access Options: Stay connected to IEEE Xplore when working remotely.
- IEEE remote access solutions now include support for Google Scholar CASA and a new streamlined experience for remote access via an IEEE Xplore Personal Account.
- Visit https://innovate.ieee.org/tips-to-access for more information.
- Redesigned IEEE Xplore Homepage
- Improved discoverability of content including Featured Authors, Featured Articles, and News and Updates.
- Advanced Search Page Redesign
- Redesigned to make it easier to run advanced searches on IEEE Xplore, including the ability to create blended searches returning results for one term in the metadata and another keyword(s) in full-text.
- Discover Trending Content and search on Most Popular articles.
- Follow the work of your favorite authors with Author Alerts.
- Users can follow up to 15 authors and be notified when new content published by those authors is added to IEEE Xplore.
- Download complete eBook PDFs for select content from IEEE-Wiley and Wiley Telecom and entire issues or multiple documents simultaneously.
- Restoration of PDF Stamping for Journal Articles and Conference Papers.
- “Cite This” feature for quick and easy copying of the citation information needed.
- Index Term Facet
- Narrow search results by INSPEC index terms.
- Intuitive search feature in the IEEE Xplore resources section.
- New and improved title lists and usage statistics for libraries.
- Expanded capabilities for users accessing IEEE Xplore using assistive technologies in particular for equations and images included in full-text.
- Enhanced IEEE Xplore API – enables subscribers to access and consume IEEE metadata via machine readable format to support text and data mining analysis.
Features Coming Soon to IEEE Xplore
- Institutional Profiles (Beta) will provide a disambiguated view of all content published by an institution’s authors in IEEE Xplore.
- Institutional Dashboards (Beta) will enable authenticated institutional subscribers to see more insights into the most popular articles and technologies viewed by their colleagues, as well as top authors and recently published research from their organization. This new feature can be enabled upon request.
- Image Search feature will allow users to run searches to find images and figures within documents.
- Save key documents with the relaunch of MyProjects with enhanced features.
- MyXplore App Enhancements
- Integration with IEEE Xplore institutional authentication for direct access to subscribed content.
- Enhanced Media Capability Pilot