Stay current with the latest in computer science and emerging technology topics
Help your users stay informed about a wide variety of computer science and technology topics with this specially curated collection of eBooks from Packt Publishers, delivered via
the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. With over 700 titles dating back to 2021, this collection provides essential information and practical learning for computer programmers, IT professionals, and undergraduate and graduate students.
The Packt eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription.
Features and Benefits
Subscribers can get up to speed quickly on important topics in computer science and technology topics with these key benefits:
- One-stop access to over 700 titles dating back to 2021, with up to 200 new titles introduced annually
- A focused collection with subject matter related to essential computer science and technology topics
- Covers topics such as artificial intelligence, computer security, cloud computing, networking, machine learning, IoT, software engineering, programming, mobile, game development, and much more
- All titles are available as full book downloads
- DRM-free: Users can print, copy, paste, and download PDFs
- Available as an add-on to an existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription
- KBART and MARC records available via OCLC
How to Subscribe
The Packt eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via IEEE Xplore. Choose the subscription option that best meets your needs:
Annual Subscription Option
2023 Single-site Price US$9,995
The annual subscription option provides leased access to current year Packt eBooks titles plus leased access to the backlist of over 700 titles.
Purchase Option with Perpetual Access:
2023 Single-site Price US$21,995
The purchase option provides perpetual access to current year Packt eBooks titles plus perpetual access to the backlist of over 700 titles. Expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.