Ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies
IEEE All-Society Periodicals Package (ASPP), brought to you via the IEEE Xplore digital library, is available online or in print and provides access to the IEEE core collection of engineering, electronics, and computer science periodicals.
Features and benefits
IEEE ASPP Online combines high-quality technical literature with the power of online searching, including:
- 188 IEEE online society-sponsored journals, transactions, and magazines
— Download complete list of 2019 titles (XLS) included in IEEE ASPP
- Peer-reviewed publications, concentrating on theoretical and experimental papers
- Quality magazines focusing on practical applications in research, design, and specification
- More than 360,000 documents, many of them available in HTML as well as the original PDF format
- Complimentary access to content from Nokia’s Bell Labs Technical Journal
- The most highly-cited journals in the field
- More than 4.5 million abstract records
- Backfile to 2010
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- Daily updates—hundreds of papers added each week
- INSPEC® abstract/citation and bibliographic records
- Links users directly from your library Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) catalog to IEEE titles
- Online access to articles accepted for future print publication
Note: IEEE Spectrum, Proceedings of the IEEE, IEEE Potentials, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Institute, IEEE Women in Engineering Magazine, IEEE Latin America Transactions, IEEE Biometrics Compendium, IBM Journal of Research and Development, IEEE RFIC Virtual Journal, IEEE RFID Virtual Journal, and SMPTE Motion Imaging Journal are not included. ASPP Online does not include IEEE Engineering Management Review and several articles for which IEEE does not hold the copyright or electronic rights. ASPP Print does not include Bell Labs Technical Journal.
How to subscribe
IEEE ASPP Online is available as an institutional anniversary subscription in a single-site user license for US$67,000. To request multi-site pricing information, email email@example.com.
|List Price Value||2019 ASPP Pricing|
IEEE ASPP Online
188 Journals plus a
backfile to 2010
* Shipping and handling cost of US$700 or air freight cost of US$8,700 must be added to non-US print orders.
If you are an online subscriber:
Add ASPP print for US$20,995.
Persistent linking (OPAC)
In order to facilitate linking between a library’s OPAC and the corresponding IEEE title, IEEE Xplore provides a table with publication and linking information for journals, magazines, conference proceedings, and standards.