Ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies
IEEE All-Society Periodicals Package (ASPP), brought to you via the IEEE Xplore digital library, is available online or in print and provides access to the IEEE core collection of engineering, electronics, and computer science periodicals.
Features and Benefits
IEEE ASPP Online combines high-quality technical literature with the power of online searching, including:
- 190 IEEE online society-sponsored journals, transactions, and magazines — Download complete list of titles (XLS) included in IEEE ASPP
- Peer-reviewed publications, concentrating on theoretical and experimental papers
- Quality magazines focusing on practical applications in research, design, and specification
- More than 461,000 documents, many of them available in HTML as well as the original PDF format
- Complimentary access to content from Nokia’s Bell Labs Technical Journal
- The most highly-cited journals in the field
- Approximately 5 million abstract records
- Backfile to 2010
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- Daily updates—hundreds of papers added each week
- Abstract/citation and bibliographic records for subscribed content
- Title lists with persistent links and new periodical titles: www.ieee.org/kbart
- Online access to articles accepted for future print publication
Note: IEEE Spectrum, Proceedings of the IEEE, IEEE Potentials, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Institute, IEEE Women in Engineering Magazine, IEEE Latin America Transactions, IEEE Biometrics Compendium, IBM Journal of Research and Development, IEEE RFIC Virtual Journal, SMPTE Motion Imaging Journal, and several articles for which IEEE does not hold the copyright or electronic rights, are not included.
How to Subscribe
IEEE ASPP Online is available as an institutional anniversary subscription in a single-site user license for US$70,855. To request multi-site pricing information, email email@example.com.
|List Price Value||2021 ASPP Pricing|
|IEEE ASPP Online
190 Journals plus a backfile to 2010
IEEE Xplore title lists provide a comprehensive KBART-compliant listing of all periodicals, conference publications, books, and standards in the IEEE Xplore database along with key fields and persistent links.