Now available in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
IEEE has partnered with Artech House, a leading technical book publisher, to bring a collection of high-quality eBooks to the IEEE Xplore digital library. Artech House provides today’s professionals, researchers, and students with cutting-edge books authored by the world’s leading authorities.
Topics include a wide range of engineering areas including RF/microwave design, communications, radar engineering, electronic defense, GPS/GNSS, photonics, nanotechnology, computer security, blockchain, and much more.
The Artech House eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription.
Features and Benefits
- Includes approximately 805 new, recent, and classic bestselling eBook titles
- Presents niche quality content, insights, and solutions to the toughest engineering challenges
- Authors are respected experts whose books embody their dedication to engineering excellence, creative thinking, and practical problem solving
- Over 85% of Artech House authors have an IEEE affiliation (IEEE Fellows, Volunteers, Members, and Authors)
- Up to 35 new titles introduced annually
- KBART and MARC records available via OCLC
* This list is subject to change; some titles may move to 2023 or be removed entirely. This list is partial and more titles will be added later this year.
How to Subscribe
The Artech House eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via IEEE Xplore. Choose the subscription option that best meets your needs:
Purchase Option with Perpetual Access:
2023 Single-site Price US$15,995
The purchase option provides perpetual access to current year Artech House eBooks plus perpetual access to the backlist of approximately 770 titles. Expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.
Annual Subscription Option:
2023 Single-site Price US$6,210
The annual subscription option provides leased access to current year Artech House eBooks plus leased access to the backlist of approximately 770 titles.