A new collection now available in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
IEEE has partnered with Artech House, a leading technical book publisher, to bring a new collection of high-quality eBooks to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Artech House provides today’s professionals, researchers, and students with cutting-edge books authored by the world’s leading authorities.
Topics include a wide range of engineering areas including RF/microwave design, communications, radar engineering, electronic defense, GPS/GNSS, photonics, nanotechnology, computer security, blockchain, and much more.
The Artech House eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription.
Features and Benefits
- Includes approximately 700 new, recent, and classic bestselling eBook titles
- Presents niche quality content, insights, and solutions to the toughest engineering challenges
- Authors are respected experts whose books embody their dedication to engineering excellence, creative thinking, and practical problem solving
- Over 85% of Artech House authors have an IEEE affiliation (IEEE Fellows, Volunteers, Members, and Authors)
- Up to 35 new titles introduced annually
* Additional titles will be added to the title list as they get published throughout the year.
How to Subscribe
The Artech House eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via IEEE Xplore. Choose the subscription option that best meets your needs:
Purchase Option with Perpetual Access:
2020 Single-site Price US$15,995
The purchase option provides perpetual access to current year Artech House eBook titles plus perpetual access to the backlist of over 700 titles. Expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.
Annual Subscription Option:
2020 Single-site Price US$5,995
The annual subscription option provides leased access to current year Artech House eBook titles plus leased access to the backlist of over 700 titles.
Please note: Territory restrictions apply in certain markets. Please contact your IEEE Account Manager for further details.