Perpetual access to over a century of scientific research
Institutions can now gain convenient and perpetual access to historical issues from nearly 250 IEEE archival journal titles.
This collection brings the earliest volumes of landmark IEEE titles to the researcher's desktop, enhances the discovery process, and examines the foundations of today's research.
With seminal works from pioneering IEEE authors and from IEEE predecessor organizations, the American Institute of Electrical Engineers (AIEE) and Institute of Radio Engineers (IRE), this collection helps preserve material that may have been otherwise out of reach.
Features and Benefits
The complete IEEE Journals Archive spans a century of scientific research with more than 410,000 articles from thousands of authors. The IEEE Journals Archive delivers key benefits:
- A one-time purchase with perpetual access for your entire institution with no annual fees for active IEEE subscribers;
- The most cost-effective way to ensure perpetual access to some of the most highly cited and seminal information available;
- Perpetual access to archival information for your organization regardless of future budgetary issues;
- Savings on storage and administration costs associated with maintaining paper archives;
- Coverage extending back to Volume 1, Issue 1 for content published between 1884 and 1999;
- More than 410,000 articles available in PDF format;
- Coverage of a wide range of disciplines in electrical engineering and computing;
- Fills gaps in a library's print archives and preserves scholarly material;
- Makes elusive and out-of-print archival material easily available;
- Saves time with instant desktop access instead of sifting through library stacks or looking for inter-library loans.
How it Works
IEEE Journals Archive is available in a number of flexible options designed to fit budgets of any size. Whether interested in the entire collection or smaller subsets of content, IEEE has an option suitable for any institution.
How to Subscribe
IEEE Journals Archive is available exclusively to current subscribers of the IEEE Electronic Library (IEL)
Terms and Conditions
IEEE Journals Archive is available exclusively to current subscribers of the IEEE Electronic Library (IEL).