Key research from leaders in the telecommunications industries
IEEE has partnered with Nokia to bring the Bell Labs Technical Journal (BLTJ) to the IEEE Xplore digital library. This peer-reviewed journal highlights key research and development activities across Nokia. With a goal to identify the current challenges in information and communications technology (ICT), and to find solutions for those challenges, the journal publishes papers and letters by Nokia researchers, scientists, engineers, and technologists.
Features and benefits
With the Bell Labs Technical Journal Archive, you’ll have access to:
- An archive of every published article of Bell Labs Technical Journal as well as prior versions of Nokia/Bell Labs journals:
- Bell System Technical Journal (1922–1983);
- AT&T Bell Laboratories Technical Journal (from 1984);
- AT&T Technical Journal (1984–1996);
- Full-text documents for more than 6,300 articles;
- Content that is the source of many significant contributions in telecommunications and other related fields that has had considerable impact on the technological base of the global economy;
- Key research from leaders in the telecommunications industry;
- Affordable access to the same information used by today’s most innovative companies and your top competitors;
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface;
- Important topics covering: bandwidth management, communications infrastructure, communications networks, ethernet networks, Internet telephone, LTE, next-generation networks, optical networks, security design, wireless technology, and more.
Bell Labs Technical Journal Archive
Perpetual Access—2018 single-site price US$1,995
Includes the complete backfile of Bell Labs Technical Journal and its predecessor titles.