Ideal for utilities and other power and energy organizations
The IEEE Power & Energy Library, brought to you via the IEEE Xplore digital library, lets you access the latest power and energy articles, as well as papers from IEEE magazines, journals, and conference proceedings—plus IEEE articles from all other industries, at levels to meet your company's budget and information needs.
Please note: this subscription option is only available to corporations and government agencies and not available to academic institutions.
Features and Benefits
Your subscription includes:
- Full-text access to more than 5 million documents from IEEE journals, magazines, transactions, and conferences, including early access documents and partner content
- Cutting-edge power and energy articles from IEEE journals, magazines, transactions, and conference proceedings, including early access documents
- Access to partner content from IET, MIT Press, IBM, VDE, Nokia, American Geophysical Union, Oxford University Press, and SMPTE
- More than 53,300 full-text documents from several eBooks collections
- Three package levels to choose from, meeting the needs of any business
- Cutting-edge research from the leading innovators in technology
- A backfile to the late 1800s for select titles
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- Instant article access—no more waiting for document delivery services
- Abstract/citation and bibliographic records for subscribed content
The IEEE Power & Energy Library offers cutting-edge research in a variety of related topics, including:
- Lithium-Ion: 5,400+ documents
- Power Distribution: 38,300+ documents
- Power Generation: 160,400+ documents
- Smart Grid: 38,500+ documents
- Renewable/Solar/Wind Energy: 139,100+ documents
Please note: The shared file cabinet stores a maximum of 5,000 documents.
How it Works
The IEEE Power & Energy Library is delivered via the IEEE Xplore digital library. Articles included in the subscription can be downloaded into the online file cabinet and are available at any time by anyone in the company. As articles are downloaded, a document counter will be updated to show the number of downloads remaining.