Enhance your knowledge on wireless communications topics
Intensive Wireless Communications, presented by the IEEE Communications Society, is a highly interactive, live course series that provides in-depth training on vital wireless communications topics.
With this course series, learners will have an understanding of:
- Concepts of wireless system architecture, modulation, and data rate limits
- Routing of internet data packets, the constituents of the packet header, IP addresses, and the differences between IP versions IPv4 and IPv6
- The differences between types of telecommunication industry documentation and how they influence characteristics and quality of products and services
- Wi-Fi network architecture and the evolution of device and system capabilities through specification amendments, Wi-Fi Security
- Integration of devices in the Internet of Things and more
- Fundamentals of Wireless Communication
- Network and Service Architecture
- Cellular Networks
- Non-cellular Wireless Systems
Registration is now open for upcoming sessions! Flexible options are available to help train multiple engineers on your team.
Contact an IEEE Content Specialist today to learn how to get access for your organization.
Presented by the IEEE Communications Society
How to Get Access
For more information and pricing, contact us and an IEEE Representative will be in touch.