Intensive Wireless Communications Course Series
Intensive Wireless Communications, presented by the IEEE Communications Society, is a highly interactive, live course series that provides in-depth training on vital wireless communications topics.
2023 Session Dates:
March/April 2023: 22 March-19 April
September/October 2023: 13 September-11 October
Flexible options are available to help train multiple engineers on your team.
With this course series, learners will have an understanding of:
- Concepts of wireless system architecture, modulation and data rate limits
- Routing of internet data packets, the constituents of the packet header, IP addresses, and the differences between IP versions IPv4 and IPv6
- The differences between types of telecommunication industry documentation and how they influence characteristics and quality of products and services
- Wi-Fi network architecture and the evolution of device and system capabilities through specification amendments, Wi-Fi Security
- Integration of devices in the Internet of Things and more
- Fundamentals of Wireless Communication
- Network and Service Architecture
- Cellular Networks
- Non-cellular Wireless Systems
Contact an IEEE Content Specialist today to learn how to get access for your organization.
Presented by the IEEE Communications Society
How to Get Access
For more information and pricing, contact us and an IEEE Representative will be in touch.