Develop Business Management Skills for Your Engineers
IEEE | Rutgers Online Mini-MBA for Engineers was developed to help corporate employees bridge the gap between business and engineering as they prepare for growth into leadership roles. It is the only online mini-MBA program specifically designed for engineers and technical professionals.
Upon successful completion of the mini-MBA program, learners will:
- Discern how organizational decisions are made, with both technical and operational considerations.
- Understand how different functional groups interact to achieve overall goals.
- Apply their newly developed business skills to better align their technical capabilities with business strategy.
- Highly Specialized course curriculum developed by top-rated IEEE subject matter experts and Rutgers Business School faculty members and based upon real-world business and engineering best practices.
- Convenient self-paced on-demand class format in 15 weeks or less, employees study timely topics and develop applicable skills through the powerful combination of expert-led instruction and peer interaction.
- Flexible learning anytime, anywhere self-paced video lessons are paired with interactive assessments, live office hours, and a capstone project to help employees maintain that critical work-life balance.
Contact us today to learn more about getting access to this program.
- Download a product sheet (PDF)
- Download a brochure (PDF)
- Download the Improve ROI with the IEEE | Rutgers Online Mini-MBA Infographic
- Download Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- View the recording of a free webinar “Building Engineering Leaders in the 21st Century”
- View the recording of a free webinar “Lessons in Leadership: Preparing the Future Leaders of Your Engineering Workforce”
- See what other professionals are saying about the program. Download testimonial sheet (PDF)
What is a mini-MBA?
A mini-MBA is a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business management. The program provides an introductory insight into business, preparing learners for a foundational understanding of traditional MBA content such as accounting, business communication, business ethics, finance, managerial economics, management, entrepreneurship, marketing, operations, and strategic management but in shorter introductory modules.
How to Get Access
For more information and pricing, contact us and an IEEE Representative will be in touch.