Develop Business Management Skills for Your Engineers
IEEE | Rutgers Online Mini-MBA for Engineers was developed to help corporate employees bridge the gap between business and engineering as they prepare for growth into management roles. It is the only online Mini-MBA program specifically designed for engineers.
Upon successful completion of the Mini-MBA program, learners will:
- Discern how organizational decisions are made, with both technical and operational considerations.
- Understand how different functional groups interact to achieve overall goals.
- Apply their newly developed business skills to better align their technical capabilities with business strategy.
- Highly Specialized course curriculum developed by top-rated IEEE Subject Matter Experts and Rutgers Business School faculty members and based upon real-world business and engineering best practices.
- Convenient self-paced on-demand class format in 15 weeks or less, employees study timely topics and develop applicable skills through the powerful combination of expert-led instruction and peer interaction.
- Flexible learning anytime, anywhere self-paced video lessons are paired with interactive assessments, live office hours, and a Capstone Project to help employees maintain that critical work-life balance.
Offer your employees an executive education experience ranked #1 by the top publications.
The Rutgers Executive MBA program is nationally ranked and globally recognized as a leader in executive business education.
- #1 Total Salary Increase in U.S. (Financial Times, 2017)
- #1 Job Placement in Northeast U.S. (Bloomberg, 2017)
- #1 for Life Balance (Ivy Exec, 2018)
How to Get Access
For more information and pricing, contact us and an IEEE Representative will be in touch.