New award-winning eBooks collection now available in IEEE Xplore
IEEE has partnered with Princeton University Press, a prestigious publisher, to bring a specially-curated collection of eBooks to the IEEE Xplore digital library. This new collection brings together Princeton University Press’ scientific and technical content for libraries, drawing from some of the world’s leading scholars as well as several Nobel Prize award winners.
Topics cover a wide range of technology areas including computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics and astronomy, and history of science and knowledge.
The Princeton University Press eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription.
Features and Benefits
- Access to approximately 300 new, recent, and classic eBook titles with up to 30 new titles added annually
- Premiere titles authored by experts in their field—celebrated scientists, award-winning authors, and renowned researchers, many who are IEEE fellows and IEEE editors
- Authors include some of the most influential scholars in their fields including Albert Einstein, Roger Penrose, Stephen Hawking, and Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Backfile includes 30 titles from the Princeton Legacy series—important, historic titles that remain popular today
- DRM-free: Users can print, copy, paste, and download PDFs
- All titles are available as full book downloads
- Intended for students, researchers, engineers, and technical professionals
- KBART and MARC records available via IEEE Xplore
* Please note this list is tentative and is subject to change, and some titles may move to 2022 or be removed entirely.
How to Subscribe
The Princeton University Press eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via IEEE Xplore. Choose the subscription option that best meets your needs:
Purchase Option with Perpetual Access:
2022 Single-site Price US$11,495
The purchase option provides perpetual access to current year Princeton University Press eBooks plus perpetual access to the backlist of approximately 300 titles. Expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.
Annual Subscription Option:
2022 Single-site Price US$4,800
The annual subscription option provides leased access to current year Princeton University Press eBooks plus leased access to the backlist of approximately 300 titles.