Top Universities Rely on IEEE Research
Academic institutions are at the center of ground-breaking technological advancements, and students, researchers, and faculty rely on the IEEE Xplore digital library for their research needs. IEEE Xplore provides your institution with opportunities for technical development by bringing people, ideas, and technology together in areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers, and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power, and consumer electronics, among others.
The IEEE Xplore digital library is your gateway to trusted research— journals, conferences, standards, ebooks, and educational courses—with approximately 5 million articles to help you fuel imagination, build from previous research, and inspire new ideas.
Leading universities from around the world subscribe to the IEEE Xplore digital library. They know IEEE is the most-cited publisher in new technology patents and publishes 23 of the top 25 journals in Electrical and Electronics Engineering,* along with the top journals in many other fields of technology.
The IEEE Xplore digital library gives your school the competitive edge needed to be recognized as a leading university, with the ability to attract the top students and faculty.
To remain competitive, your students and faculty need the latest and best information, including:
- Interdisciplinary engineering and computer science resources to address the converging nature of today’s technology
- A large repository of scholarly papers to support faculty and student research projects
- The highest quality R&D resources to enable the development of sound innovations
- The tools to drive industry standards and create industry-wide best practices
- A resource to help users develop top quality scientists and researchers
IEEE knows librarians are the experts in determining the content users need. IEEE offers a range of customizable subscription options to meet the needs of institutions of varying sizes. Now, smaller colleges can subscribe to the same IEEE content that large universities receive, but at a lower price, based on your full-time enrollment and degree program.
* Source: 2017 Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics, 2018)
How to Subscribe
Give your institution the edge it needs to get your ideas to market faster with IEEE Xplore.