Ideal for small- to mid-size corporations
The IEEE Communications Library, brought to you via the IEEE Xplore digital library, offers unlimited access to eight core IEEE publications in telecommunications and two key IEEE telecommunications conferences, along with the flexibility to view a limited number of documents outside your core subscription.
Please note: this subscription option is only available to corporations and not available to academic institutions.
Features and Benefits
Your subscription includes:
- Unlimited, full-text access to eight core IEEE telecommunications journals and magazines, including early access articles, and two key conferences
- Access to the complete backfile for these publications and conferences
- More than 42,500 eBook chapters from several eBooks collections
- An additional 1,000 document downloads to view other journal articles or conference papers outside your core subscription, including content from IET, MIT Press, IBM, VDE, Nokia, American Geophysical Union, Oxford University Press, and SMPTE
- Cutting-edge research from the leading innovators in telecommunications technology
- Affordable access to the same information used by today’s most innovative companies and your top competitors
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
- The option to replenish document downloads at any time
IEEE Core Journals in Telecommunications
Now including the IBM Journal of Research and Development, the IEEE Computing Library provides unlimited, full-text access in the following subject areas:
- IEEE Communications Magazine
- IEEE Network
- IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Communications
- IEEE Communications Letters
- IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications
- IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom)
- IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC)
Plus 1,000 document downloads that can be used to access content outside the core subscription.
Please note: The shared file cabinet stores a maximum of 10,000 documents.
How it Works
The IEEE Communications Library is delivered via the IEEE Xplore digital library. Subscribers will have instant, full-text access to any articles from the core IEEE telecommunications journals, magazines, and conferences—simply click on the PDF or HTML (when available) link and the article will automatically open. These article views do not count against the additional 1,000 downloads.
IEEE Communications Library subscribers can also view 1,000 documents outside the core subscription. These articles can be downloaded into the online file cabinet and become available at anytime by anyone in the company. As articles are downloaded, a document counter will be updated to show you the number of downloads remaining.
How to Subscribe
The IEEE Communications Library is available as an anniversary subscription. This includes unlimited, full-text access to eight core publications in telecommunications and two key telecommunications conferences, along with 1,000 document downloads.
IEEE Communications Library:
2019 Single-site Price US$28,995
Subscribers may also replenish their document downloads throughout the subscription year:
- 100 articles at US$13/article: US$1,300
- 500 articles at US$13/article: US$6,500
- 1,000 articles at US$13/article: US$13,000