Manage your research data with IEEE DataPort
Data sharing strengthens our collective capability to meet scientific standards of openness by providing opportunities for further analysis, replication, verification, and refinement of research findings.
Research data sharing is critical to scientific innovation and reproducible research. IEEE is committed to supporting the data sharing needs of the research community. IEEE developed IEEE DataPort as a solution for researchers, by enabling all research disciplines to store, share, access, and manage research data. Visit IEEE DataPort today!
Features and Benefits
- Link your Dataset to your Published Paper in IEEE Xplore: IEEE DataPort is integrated with IEEE Xplore, and your dataset can be linked and made available with your IEEE Xplore published paper.
- Increase Your Citations: Research data in IEEE DataPort can lead to more citations. Data is citable and IEEE DataPort makes giving and receiving citations simple.
- 2TB Data Storage: Store datasets up to 2TB each for free on IEEE DataPort. Easy upload process. Instructions can be found here:
Instructions for Standard Datasets (accessible to IEEE DataPort subscribers)
Instructions for Open Access Datasets (accessible to all users)
- Supports Open Data: IEEE DataPort provides users with the opportunity to upload Open Access data which is useful if your funding requirements mandate Open Access. It’s currently free to upload Open Access data (use promo code OPENACCESS1).
- DOI: All datasets are assigned a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) for use in articles and conference proceedings. Strengthen your content by referencing your dataset with the IEEE DataPort DOI.
Categories Currently Available in IEEE DataPort - Add Yours Today!
- Biomedical and Health Sciences
- Biophysiological Signals
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Vision
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- Image Fusion
- Image Processing
- Power and Energy
- Signal Processing
- Social Sciences
- Standards Research Data