Stay current with the latest in aerospace, automotive, and commercial vehicle engineering
IEEE and SAE International have partnered to deliver a new collection of cutting-edge eBook titles that provide expert knowledge in the areas of aerospace, automotive, and commercial vehicle technology. The titles in this collection comprise some of the most respected and authoritative information in the industry, helping your researchers gain essential knowledge in this ever-changing field of study.
Features and Benefits
The SAE eBooks Library focuses on today’s cutting-edge technology in automotive, aerospace and commercial vehicle technology that helps set the standards for future advancements. Subscribers can explore topics critical to the industry and take advantage of these key benefits:
- One-stop access to approximately 315 titles, with up to 25 new titles introduced each year
- Backlist to 1990
- Detailed knowledge that goes beyond the surface, related to concepts, systems, engines, materials, and new technologies to support research, product development, and design
- Cutting-edge titles with information on emerging technologies, authored by leaders in the field
- Search by title, subject, or keyword to quickly find and download relevant chapters within larger eBooks
- Available in the IEEE Xplore digital library, where you can find thousands of articles on related topics
- KBART and MARC records available
* Please note this list is tentative and is subject to change, some titles may move to 2022 or be removed entirely.
How to Subscribe
The SAE eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via IEEE Xplore. Choose the subscription option that best meets your needs:
Annual Subscription Option*:
2021 Single-site Price US$8,820
The annual subscription option provides leased access to current year SAE eBook titles plus leased access to the backlist of approximately 290 titles.
Purchase Option with Perpetual Access*:
2021 Single-site Price US$16,535
The purchase option provides perpetual access to current year SAE eBook titles plus perpetual access to the backlist of approximately 290 titles. Expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.
*All pricing listed applies to academic institutions only. Corporate and Government organizations: Contact IEEE for a custom quote.