The premier online collection of short courses and conference workshops
The IEEE eLearning Library offers high-quality, peer-reviewed online courses in relevant topics. The library delivers hundreds of course hours in core and emerging technologies, providing professionals, faculty, and students across academic institutions, corporations, and government agencies a better way to learn.
Researchers can use the IEEE eLearning Library to easily stay abreast of the latest developments in related technologies, creating greater synergy with other product and R&D teams and enabling your team to take advantage of greater market opportunities.
IEEE eLearning Library Course Topics
IEEE eLearning courses are available in a wide range of topics to choose from:
- Career Development
- Communication, Networking, and Broadcasting
- Components, Circuits & Devices, and Systems
- Emerging Technologies
- Fields, Waves, and Electromagnetics
- IEEE Standards
- Photonics and Electro-Optics
- Power and Energy
- Signal Processing and Analysis
Try the following five courses, free for a limited time:
Course programs across new and emerging technologies are also available.
Benefits of IEEE eLearning Library
Advance Your Career
Learners who pass the course assessments through the new LMS (coming soon) can earn CEUs & PDHs.
Self-paced & Flexible
Online learning modules ranging from one to three hours in length.
Courses are developed and peer-reviewed by leading experts in the field, bringing you high-quality content only IEEE can provide.
With an easy-to-use player/viewer, audio and video files, diagrams, animations, and automatic place marking.
Delivered through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
Access all course content through IEEE Xplore with an improved experience that provides:
- A modern and mobile-friendly design for eLearning content
- Notes, glossary terms, and assessment
- Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced levels for many subjects
- Discovery of more eLearning content of interest through a user-friendly browse experience with filtering by topic
- Access to all of the powerful features of IEEE Xplore, including enhanced search capabilities and much more!
Coming later in 2019, eLearning content will be delivered through a new learning management platform, the IEEE Learning Network (ILN). Providing the premier technical education customers have come to rely on, ILN will offer modern best practices in eLearning—such as the ability to pause mid-course and later return to the same spot. The ILN also offers administrative features such as the enhanced abilities to record, manage, and report on learners’ activity.
For a full list of courses, visit the IEEE eLearning Library Course Catalog.