The IEEE eLearning Library now offers courses in Autonomous Vehicles, AI, Edge Computing, Smart Grid, Cyber Security, Blockchain, & more!
Ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies
Get access to the continuing education courses needed to stay current or refresh your knowledge in key topics, gain new insight into emerging technologies, and develop skills needed to develop professionally and stay competitive in today’s marketplace.
Course series and programs are available in the following topics:
Artificial Intelligence and Ethics Program: Artificial Intelligence and Ethics in Design
Apply the theory of ethics to the design and business of artificial intelligence systems.
Cyber Security Program: Cyber Security Tools for Today’s Environment
Designed to help businesses improve their security techniques.
Ethical Hacking Program: Hacking Your Company: Ethical Solutions to Defeat Cyber Attacks
Aimed at helping businesses understand the weak points in their cyber security.
Internet of Things Program: IEEE Guide to the Internet of Things
A series of training courses, led by top researchers in the field, to give an organization the foundational knowledge it needs now to prepare for the Internet of Things.
Cloud Computing Series
Covers many aspects of cloud computing technology including overviews, benefits and challenges, compliance and privacy, security, design, architecture, construction, use cases, automation, access control, storage management, and deployment.
Transportation Electrification Course Series
Understand concepts of electric motors, fuel cells, and electric drive trains as well as electric vehicle batteries, with a focus on lithium-ion batteries.
Understanding SMPTE ST 2110: Standards for Professional Media Over Managed IP Networks
Intended for engineers who need to understand in detail the SMPTE ST 2110 suite of standards
IEEE Introduction to Edge Computing
Designed for organizations investing heavily in edge.
IEEE Guide to Autonomous Vehicle Technology
Covers foundational and practical applications of autonomous, connected, and intelligent vehicle technologies.
Modernizing the Smart Grid
Designed to get you and your team up to speed quickly on the latest Smart Grid technologies.
Introduction to Blockchain Technology
Helps users make sense of blockchain technology and begin to discover applications that make sense for the industry.
Fundamentals for Technical Professionals Series
Gain knowledge on setting career goals, networking, technical writing, ethics, patents, communications skills, and more.
Ideal for an academic or corporate setting for engineering students and professionals to learn important business skills that will help build a successful career.
- Career Networking for Technical Professionals
- Communication & Presentation Skills for Technical Professionals
- Engineering Ethics – Building a Strong Foundation
- Fundamentals of Metrology & Measurement
- Fundamentals of Patent Protection for Engineers
- Motivation in the College Classroom
- Technical Writing for Scientists and Engineers
- Developing Career Goals for Technical Professionals
- How to be a Prolific Inventor
Professional Engineer License Course Series
State requirements for Professional Engineers in the U.S. include one to six hours of ethics training and one to nine hours of management training. Courses in this series cover ethics, leadership, and communications skills.
Ideal to help meet continuing education requirements to maintain Professional Engineer licensure and for engineering students and professionals to learn important business skills that will help build a successful career.
- Thinking like a Leader: the TILL System
- An Introduction to Leadership: A Primer for the Practitioner
- Engineering Ethics: Building a Strong Foundation
- Solving Ethical Dilemmas as an Engineer
- Engineering Ethics: Guidance on Sustainability
- Communication and Presentation Skills for Technical Professionals
- Leadership Development for Technical Professionals
Benefits of IEEE eLearning Library
Your subscription includes:
- Courses that are developed and peer-reviewed by leading experts in the field
- Continuing-education credits—earn CEUs and PDHs, valuable for career development and maintaining professional certifications
- Courses ranging from one to three hours in length
- Online learning modules that are self-paced and flexible
- Interactive content via an easy-to-use player/viewer, audio and video files, diagrams, animations, and automatic place marking
- Notes, glossary terms, and post-test included with each course
- Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced levels offered for many subjects
Delivered through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
Access all course content through IEEE Xplore with an improved experience that provides:
- Streamlined access to all content from IEEE in one place, using existing IEEE Xplore credentials
- A modern, mobile friendly design for eLearning content
- Discovery of more eLearning content of interest through an easy-to-use browse experience, with filtering by topic
- Access to all the powerful features of IEEE Xplore, including enhanced search capabilities and filtering, self-service usage statistics, and more
IEEE eLearning courses are available in a wide range of topics, with many featured course series to choose from in various subtopics.
Read more about the full IEEE eLearning Library.
For a full list of courses, visit the IEEE eLearning Library Course Catalog.
How to subscribe
IEEE eLearning Library is available for organizations as a full collection, or by course series and programs.