IEEE has partnered with the MIT Press to bring additional high quality eBooks content in computer science and engineering technologies to the IEEE Xplore digital library
The library offers online access to more than 700 titles in fields including computer science, artificial intelligence, information theory, computer programming, information technology, and electrical engineering, broadening the research available to your organization in one platform.
The MIT Press eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription.
- View the MIT Press eBooks Library in IEEE Xplore
- View the tentative spring 2018 frontlist for the MIT Press eBooks Library*
*Please note the list is subject to change
Features and benefits
The MIT Press eBooks Library focuses on the content areas that lead today’s cutting-edge technologies and help set the standards for future advancements. Subscribers can stay up to date on a wide variety of technology areas and take advantage of these key benefits:
- access to a specially selected collection of more than 700 titles, hand-picked for their relevancy to IEEE Xplore users
- approximately 65% of titles in computing-related fields, such as computer science, artificial intelligence, information theory, and computer programming
- choose from an annual subscription option or perpetual access option
- more than 14,000 individual chapters available in PDF
- approximately 40 new titles to be introduced each year
- 50% of new frontlist titles are exclusive to IEEE Xplore
- rigorous review process ensuring titles are relevant and high quality
- cutting-edge titles focusing on scientific and technological innovations
- numerous titles winning the American Publishers Award for Professional and Scholarly Excellence (PROSE)
- advanced search capabilities by title, keyword, or subject to quickly find and download relevant chapters within books
MIT Press eBooks Library MARC Records
IEEE has partnered with Special Libraries Cataloguing (SLC) to provide MARC records for the eBooks collections on IEEE Xplore. As an MIT Press eBooks Library customer, you are able to access these MARC records at no additional cost.
How to subscribe
The MIT Press eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via IEEE Xplore. Choose the subscription option that best meets your needs:
Annual Subscription Option—2018 single-site price US$6,045
The annual subscription option provides leased access to all current year MIT Press eBooks titles plus leased access to the complete backlist of more than 635 titles.
Purchase Option with Perpetual Access—2018 single-site price US$16,995
The purchase option provides perpetual access to all current year MIT Press eBooks titles plus perpetual access to the complete backlist of more than 635 titles. Expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.
Please note: The MIT Press eBooks contained in the IEEE Xplore collection include selected titles for which IEEE possesses electronic files. The majority of the titles have been published in the last ten years, with a backlist to 1943.