A special collection of eBooks content in computer science and engineering technologies
IEEE has partnered with the MIT Press to bring additional high-quality eBooks content in computer science and engineering technologies to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. The library offers online access to more than 915 titles in fields including computer science, artificial intelligence, information theory, computer programming, information technology, and electrical engineering, broadening the research available to your organization in one platform.
The MIT Press eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone subscription.
* This list is subject to change; some titles may move to 2024 or be removed entirely. This list is partial and more titles will be added later this year.
Features and Benefits
The MIT Press eBooks Library focuses on the content areas that lead today's cutting-edge technologies and help set the standards for future advancements. Subscribers can stay up to date on a wide variety of technology areas and take advantage of these key benefits:
- Access to a specially selected collection of more than 915 titles, hand-picked for their relevancy to IEEE Xplore users
- Approximately 80% of titles are in computing-related fields, such as computer science, artificial intelligence, information theory, and computer programming
- Choose from an annual subscription option or perpetual access option
- More than 18,500 individual chapters available in PDF
- Up to 40 new titles to be introduced each year to IEEE Xplore, many of which are unavailable on other eBook aggregator platforms
- Rigorous review process ensuring titles are relevant and high quality
- Cutting-edge titles focusing on scientific and technological innovations
- Numerous titles winning the American Publishers Award for Professional and Scholarly Excellence (PROSE)
- Advanced search capabilities by title, keyword, or subject to quickly find and download relevant chapters within books
- KBART and MARC records available via OCLC
How to Subscribe
The MIT Press eBooks Library is available as an add-on to an existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via IEEE Xplore. Choose the subscription option that best meets your needs:
Annual Subscription Option:
2024 Single-site Price US$7,295
The annual subscription option provides leased access to all current year MIT Press eBooks plus leased access to the complete backlist of over 915 titles.
Purchase Option with Perpetual Access:
2024 Single-site Price US$16,995
The purchase option provides perpetual access to all current year MIT Press eBooks plus perpetual access to the complete backlist of over 915 titles. Expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.
Please note: The MIT Press eBooks contained in the IEEE Xplore collection include selected titles for which IEEE possesses electronic files. The majority of the titles have been published in the last ten years, with a backlist to 1943.