The premier online collection of short courses and conference workshops
Expand your resources for remote learners with the IEEE elearning Library
The IEEE eLearning Library offers high-quality, peer-reviewed online courses in relevant topics. The library delivers hundreds of course hours in core and emerging technologies, providing professionals, faculty, and students across academic institutions, corporations, and government agencies a better way to learn.
Researchers can use the IEEE eLearning Library to easily stay abreast of the latest developments in related technologies, creating greater synergy with other product and R&D teams and enabling your team to take advantage of greater market opportunities.
IEEE eLearning Library Course Topics
IEEE eLearning courses are available in a wide range of topics to choose from:
- Power and Energy
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud and Edge Computing
- IEEE Standards
- Engineering Leadership Skills and Career Development
- And more
IEEE eLearning Course Programs
Each year, IEEE releases new course programs to include in the IEEE eLearning Library. Contact us for more information on how to get access to this content.
Upcoming and recently released courses
- All About IoT Security
- IEEE 802.11ax™: An Overview of High Efficiency Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi 6)
- Protecting Privacy in the Digital Age
- Smart Cities Technologies: Transformation of Cities
Course programs across new and emerging technologies are also available.
Benefits of IEEE eLearning Library
Advance Your Career
Learners who pass the course assessments through the new LMS, the IEEE Learning Network, can earn CEUs and PDHs.
Self-paced & Flexible
Online learning modules ranging from one to three hours in length.
Courses are developed and peer-reviewed by leading experts in the field, bringing you high-quality content only IEEE can provide.
With an easy-to-use player/viewer, audio and video files, diagrams, animations, and automatic place marking.
Convenient Online Learning
Enjoy the flexibility of online access to the world’s highest quality, peer-reviewed technical learning content in engineering and technology, delivered in the way that works best for your organization.
IEEE Learning Network (ILN)
- Enhanced topic browse and search, personalized LMS functionality, and learning navigation features
- Reports available to track course usage and performance
- Print CEU and PDH certificates upon successful course completion
IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Streamlined access to courses through the IEEE Xplore platform that delivers cutting edge technical content to your fingertips
- Discover more eLearning content of interest through an easy-to-use browse experience, with filtering by topic
Use Your Own Learning Management System
- SCORM-compliant files delivered for loading on your organization’s LMS
- Use your existing learning reporting system to track course usage and performance
For a full list of courses, visit the IEEE eLearning Library Course Catalog.